Happy New Years!

Well, it's officially 2018! I have heard many people talk about how they don't like making new years regulations, primarily because people don't follow through. The truth is, it's not the resolutions that we should be blame, it's ourselves. We are in control over how hard we work to reach our goals. The resolutions; our goals, are of our own creation. We must be dedicated to reaching them and, if we don't succeed because we don't try, then that was our choice. That's on us.

With that all being said, I've had my years of failing to achieve my resolutions. I think, for me, the word resolution sounds scary and over whelming and have started looking at them as goals. Year long goals. I may not reach them, but what matters most is that I take the steps to achieving them. I get closer to reaching them then I was when I started. Of course, if I do achieve them with in a year, there will be some serious celebrating!

I have also learned that one of the first and biggest steps I can take to reach my goals is to share the, so I've decided to share with all of you my goals for 2018 (in hopes that you will share your goals with us as well)! So, before I let my fear of vulnerability win and send me running far away from this computer to hide and mentally compose a totally different blog to share with all of you.


Paula's 2018 goals for an epic year

* Lose the weight I gained after having the baby
* Stop letting my fear of failure control my business
* Spend more time with my kids
* have a balanced, well rounded life
* Complete the three big projects we've started in the home (bathroom,baby's room,office)
* start re-doing my space 

So, there you have it, my goals for 2018. What are you hoping to achieve in 2018? Let us know so we can cheer you on!

Comments